Floored by the Options

Now we must pick a floor. I toured Floor Factors today on the advice of our contractor. I was much impressed with their customer service, their selection and their price (the best part). Here are the contenders:
Maple "Del Rio"

Pecan


Brazilian Cherry

Hickory Spice


Hickory Bourbon


All are 5" wide and are hand scraped engineered floating wood floors. The bottom two are more eco-friendly (but also twice the cost). The Brazilian is being discontinued, which is a bummer if we wanted to use it in the rest of the house.
Thoughts?

8 comments:

Sarah said...
December 10, 2009 at 1:12 PM

No to the tile. Travis doesn't like it.

Also, Bryan posted on the wrong entry, in case anyone cares what he thinks.

Jen said...
December 10, 2009 at 6:47 PM

I like the Hickory Spice or the Hickory Bourbon. I also like the hand-scraped look. Good luck with your tough choices!

Emily Sherwood said...
December 10, 2009 at 8:05 PM

I like the Brazilian Cherry. But I agree that the hand-scraped look is nice, also. If not the Brazilian Cherry, maybe the lighter of the two Hickory ones?

Tiffany said...
December 11, 2009 at 5:28 AM

I can't decide from the pics, could you fly me there to look at them with you?

Shannon said...
December 11, 2009 at 8:25 AM

I am a sucker for Brazilian Cherry, but maybe the Pecan would look better next to the white cabinets (that is more what I had with my white cabinets and moss counters). I can tell you that the darker the floor the more it shows dust and dirt. Super dark wood is a nightmare! What fun choosing everything. :-)

Unknown said...
December 12, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Mom and I like the Pecan and Maple del rio. You are awesome by the way!!! Great choices. They are all pretty amazing.

Sarah said...
December 13, 2009 at 8:05 PM

Tiff: Wish you could be here; we've cabinets to put together!

Back to Home Back to Top It's a Wonderful Life. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.